Meeting each client where they are on their recovery journey.
Virtual IOP is Available NOW at Alsana
We are now offering a new stand-alone, national, centralized Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (vIOP) in addition to our in-person programming.
In order to truly be adaptive in supporting clients, we are working to remove any access to care barriers. While COVID-19 is dangerous, the risk for a client struggling with an eating disorder without receiving treatment is greater. In the spirit of meeting each client where they are in recovery, we are now offering Virtual IOP services.
Social distancing and quarantines create more circumstances in which virtual services may make the most sense for many of our clients.
- While in-person treatment is generally preferred, the efficacy of telemental health has been supported for intensive outpatient programs.
- In April, we will begin offering Virtual PHP in addition to our in person offerings to meet the needs of our clients during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Alsana is adhering to the most rigorous safety and hygienic standards as we respond to the Coronavirus pandemic and our doors remain open to serve new admissions.
These virtual options are not replacing in-person PHP/IOP. We believe that brick-and-mortar programs are an important option for clients recovering from and eating disorder. We are pleased to offer these new, virtual options to meet even more clients where they are in recovery.
Some insurance companies have waived copays for virtual care including Virtual IOP during the Coronavirus pandemic. Let Alsana check with your insurance provider.
Do you have questions about Virtual Treatment Options?
Contact us today.
Alsana would like to be your Eating Recovery Community. Virtually.
**Some insurance companies have waived copays for virtual care.
Our team will help determine eligibility**
Meet Your Virtual IOP Team
Anthony Hackworth Jr, RD
Lead Registered Dietitian
Brad Zehring, DO
Virtual PHP is Coming to Alsana in April
PHP services require some level of in-person medical monitoring. Starting in April 2020, we will consider virtual PHP programming in a limited number of cases if that is what is required for access to care.
- As part of our disaster protocol we will offer virtual treatment for PHP and IOP on a case-by-case basis as needed. We are proud to offer these services as an extension of our adaptive, clients-first philosophy.
- Virtual treatment options will not replace in-person treatment in the long term for the majority of clients but are available so that our team can provide the best quality care possible during crises such as the Coronavirus pandemic which limits the ability to travel and presents other challenges such as school closures that are leaving many parents without childcare curing the day.
FREE CORONAVIRUS RESOURCES
- WATCH NOW: Navigating the Uncharted Waters of the Coronavirus from a Medical & Clinical Perspective
- Miss us at iaedp? We’d love to connect with you.
- Email your regional Outreach Director.
- Check out our FREE online support group, open for all.
- Sign up for Coronavirus email updates.
- Call admissions at: (855) 915-0213.
- Coronavirus Travel Guide
- Webinar guide on how to take your private practice virtual
- Answering your FAQs
MORE ABOUT Alsana’s Response to CORONAVIRUS ON THE BLOG
A Message from our CEO
A Message from our CMO
Best Practices in Response to Coronavirus
An Update for our Provider Partners