Best Practices in Response to Coronavirus
Alsana is committed to supporting our entire eating disorder community as we navigate the uncharted waters of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our company believes in collaboration, open communication, and community citizenship. In this spirit, we have made several important decisions. Alsana will not be attending the upcoming International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (iaedp) Conference in Orlando. While we are saddened to miss the opportunity to connect and learn with you, we cannot risk the potential infection of our clients or the safety of our employees. We are excited to employ video conferencing technology as an alternative way to connect with you.
- We are still planning to meet with you if you previously committed to a meeting at iaedp. Our outreach team will reach out to you to coordinate in the coming days.
- If you had planned to visit our booth or networking event, we would like to connect with you. Complete this form and we will reach out to you.
Alsana is committed to collaborating by sharing what we are learning and developing in response to the rapidly changing Coronavirus.
We review guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and other agencies hourly. In response, we are developing protocols and best practices as we go. Thus, we are sharing the following with you:
- Emails: Clinical and medical updates on the changing Coronavirus situation.
- Two-Pager: Alsana Best Practices in Response to Coronavirus. [DOWNLOAD HERE]
- CE Webinar: “Navigating the Uncharted Waters of the Coronavirus from a Medical and Clinical Perspective,” led by me, Margherita Mascolo, MD, CEDS-s and Nicole Siegfried, Phd, CEDS on Wednesday, March 18th at 12pm PST. One CEU.
As we reflect on this global health challenge, we are reminded of the importance of staying grounded in our company’s guiding principles. We ensure you that we will maintain our “Clients First” orientation, with a spirit of “Servant Leadership” and a commitment to “Be Accountable” to this community.
We Are Here to Help
If you or someone you love is struggling, please connect with Alsana today.
We would like to be your eating recovery community.
Allergy or Rigidity?
Eating disorder behavior can hide in plain sight more easily than ever.
We work with each individual client to help them untangle their food beliefs…