Two-Week Winter Intensives
Virtual and In-Person Relapse
Contact our team today.
Enrollment is now open.
- Programs are available at the PHP/IOP level of care.
- Alsana offers flexible in-person and virtual options.
- A full psychological assessment
- Individualized treatment map.
- Up to two individual therapy sessions per week.
- One family/”supportive other” session each week.
- Weekly meetings with a registered dietitian
- Weekly meetings with nursing staff and psychiatrist.
- Up to 12 hours of programming each day
- Evidence-based treatment designed in alignment with our Adaptive Care Model®.
- Up to five group therapy sessions per day.
- Our team is here to help answer your questions.
*Some details vary by location. Live Chat with Admissions for more information.
Early Intervention and Relapse Prevention
Two-Week Winter Intensives are offered by Alsana’s Day Treatment facilities, below....
Read more Read less
Day Treatment(PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs help clients build strong foundations for lasting recovery, relapse prevention, and health resilience.
All Alsana programs are designed to provide healing medically, nutritionally, therapeutically, relationally, and with a fresh approach to movement and exercise.
Santa Barbara, CA
Westlake Village, CA
St. Louis, MO
Eating disorder treatment during COVID-19
Here’s what one client had to say about their experience receiving in-person eating disorder treatment at Alsana in Santa Barbara during COVID-19.
I was referred to Alsana by my inpatient treatment team. They said they had a lot of good experiences working with Alsana and when I was considering my options, the team at Alsana was so welcoming and got back to me quickly. I just felt good about it…
I would say that this program is taking things seriously and quarantine, in general, is very isolating and difficult. Having an eating disorder just makes that experience even harder, and there is the added anxiety about going outside and interacting with other people. If you have an eating disorder you don’t need yet another reason not to go to the supermarket. Being in treatment provides an opportunity to get support. Especially if you are all alone, this is the time you need that extra support. I can’t imagine having to go through this without the support of my team…
We’re here to support you while you regain balance.