At Alsana we believe that with the right treatment plan led by our caring and dedicated team of professionals, Alsana clients successfully overcome the challenges of anorexia.
Anorexia is a complex eating disorder, but it isn’t always about food. The condition is often characterized by severe restriction of food intake or calories, an intense fear of gaining weight, and excessive weight loss.
Once you start your recovery journey with Alsana, we look at the bigger picture when it comes to your treatment and needs. Every step of the way, our clients work towards not only getting healthier, but gaining confidence and a better understanding of who they are again.
Is Anorexia taking control?
If you or loved one is living with anorexia there is hope for healing.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU 24/7
SYMPTOMS OF ANOREXIA
Alsana is here to lead you towards a healthier and happier lifestyle no matter what you’re going through.
- Chronic restrictive eating or dieting
- Excessive exercise
- Frequently skipping meals
- Fear of gaining weight
- Hair loss or thinning of hair
- Thin body appearance or low self-esteem
- Rapid weight loss or being significantly underweight and malnourished
- Low blood pressure
- Dizziness or fainting
- Absence of menstruation
- Intolerance of cold extremities
- Social withdrawal or avoidance of functions with family and friends