Day treatment program
In-person, early intervention programs for full eating disorder recovery.
Holistic daily programming for clients who need structured support on their eating disorder recovery journey.
Reach out to us today!
Day treatment programs for adult clients of all genders
Day treatment programs provide a supportive, caring community, and are appropriate for clie...
nts who are ready to meet their goals without overnight supervision. Alsana provides recovery-focused apartments for this level of care at an additional cost if needed.
Alsana is also proud to serve clients through our virtual day treatment program options.Read more Read less
Eating disorder signs and symptoms
Complete your free, confidential eating disorder assessment survey
Diet Culture has normalized eating disorder behavior and fueled body dissatisfaction for people of all genders. ...
That’s why it can be easy for ED symptoms to hide in plain sight, and difficult to know when to ask for help. Complete your ED assessment survey today to find out if eating disorder care might be right for you.Read more Read less
Day treatment program features
All clients enrolled in an Alsana day treatment program can expect to receive:
- Housing in our recovery-focused apartments (at an additional cost)
- 1 – 2 weekly individual sessions with our psychiatrist or physician extender
- Up to 12 hours of programming per day (hours are specific to location)
- A level system that allows for increasing autonomy as clients progress through their recovery
- Nursing oversight
- Staff supported snacks as determined by your individualized meal plan
- Three individual sessions per week with a well-trained and experienced primary therapist (when following a seven day per week schedule, or two individual sessions per week for five programming days)
- 1 – 2 weekly individual sessions with our dietitian
- A small therapeutic community
- Individualized weekly treatment plan
- Up to three staff supported meals and post meal processing (specific to location)
- Family therapy and participation in our family week