Up to 12 hours of daily programming for clients who need support on their journey towards finding their independence.
Reach out to us today!
Regain your balance
Day treatment programs provide a supporting, caring community, and is appropriate for clie ...
nts who are ready to meet their goals without overnight supervision. Alsana provides recovery-focused apartments for this level of care at an additional cost if needed.Read more Read less
Unsure about your symptoms? We can help.
Our Eating Disorder Evaluator Assessment is fast, easy, and completely confidential.
With all the misinformation and Diet Culture influence out there, it’s easy to understand why many individuals and their loved ones dismiss, ignore, or misinterpret eating disorder signs and symptoms-often for so long that they actually seem healthy or “normal.”...
Even habits that may have started as part of an honest attempt to achieve a sense of wellness can spiral out of control for years before someone realizes they need help.
This confusion poses a huge barrier to receiving life-saving care. That’s why we’re happy to offer this free resource. Complete your assessment today and find out if eating disorder care is right for you. Read more Read less
As part of our day treatment program, clients receive:
- Housing in our recovery-focused apartments (at an additional cost)
- 1 – 2 weekly individual sessions with our psychiatrist or physician extender
- Up to 12 hours of programming per day (hours are specific to location)
- A level system that allows for increasing autonomy as clients progress through their recovery
- Nursing oversight
- Staff supported snacks as determined by your individualized meal plan
- Three individual sessions per week with a well-trained and experienced primary therapist (when following a seven day per week schedule, or two individual sessions per week for five programming days)
- 1 – 2 weekly individual sessions with our dietitian
- A small therapeutic community
- Individualized weekly treatment plan
- Up to three staff supported meals and post meal processing (specific to location)
- Family therapy and participation in our family week