Intensive outpatient treatment for adult clients of all genders
Alsana’s intensive outpatient treatment programs provide holistic nutrition and clinical therapy within an environment where clients can practice healthy life skills with more autonomy and self-sufficiency. Intensive outpatient treatment provides clients with a safe space where they can live independently, make their own choices, and still have the community to support and guide them through their journey of recovery.
Clients at this level of care may choose to stay in Alsana off-campus...
Eating disorder signs and symptoms
Complete your free, confidential eating disorder assessment survey
Diet Culture has normalized eating disorder behavior and fueled body dissatisfaction for people of all genders. ...
That’s why it can be easy for ED symptoms to hide in plain sight, and difficult to know when to ask for help. Complete your ED assessment survey today to find out if eating disorder care might be right for you.Read more Read less
Virtual intensive outpatient treatment is also available for clients who need less structured support. ...
Intensive outpatient treatment features
All clients enrolled in an Alsana intensive outpatient treatment program can expect to receive:
- Learning groups for skill and body image development
- 2 family sessions per month with their primary therapist
- One daily monitored meal and special meal challenges (up to five days per week)
- Art therapy and expressive therapy
- Nutritional education
- Individual goal setting
- One weekly individual session with a dietitian
- Core processing groups to address underlying issues
- Relapse prevention and boundary development
- Educational life skills sessions
Start the road to recovery with Alsana.