Residential Eating Disorder Treatment
Our residential eating disorder treatment community is a supportive, caring community to help you claim your fully-recovered life.
Reach out to us today!
Compassionate support 24/7
Residential eating disorder treatment is for clients who will benefit from the support and supervision of 24-hour care. Medical and ...
nutritional monitoring, 24/7 nursing care, compassionate staff, and regular individual and group therapy are provided, along with at-home living accommodations located in one of our residential locations.Read more Read less
Unsure about your symptoms? We can help.
Our Eating Disorder Evaluator Assessment is fast, easy, and completely confidential.
With all the misinformation and Diet Culture influence out there, it’s easy to understand why many individuals and their loved ones dismiss, ignore, or misinterpret eating disorder signs and symptoms-often for so long that they actually seem healthy or “normal.”...
Even habits that may have started as part of an honest attempt to achieve a sense of wellness can spiral out of control for years before someone realizes they need help.
This confusion poses a huge barrier to receiving life-saving care. That’s why we’re happy to offer this free resource. Complete your assessment today and find out if eating disorder care is right for you. Read more Read less
Residential eating disorder treatment
Clients enrolled in an Alsana Residential Eating Disorder Treatment program can expect to receive:
- 24-hour care, including on-site nursing
- Clients receive a full psychological assessment and individualized treatment map
- Two individual sessions per week with primary therapist
- Two nutrition counseling sessions per week
- Weekend outings to support and grow new skills
- One supportive other session per week
- Staff supported meals, snacks, and post-meal processing
- Five to six group sessions per day
- One psychiatry session per week