Breaking the binge-purge cycle
Your recovered life is not as far away as you think. Compassionate, holistic care for bulimia nervosa is just a click, or a call, away.
Reach out to us today!
With an effective and compassionate treatment strategy for those with bulimia, Alsana provides a safe and supportive space for those seeking to overcome this eating disorder.
Bulimia is characterized by periods of binge-eating (eating large portions of food uncontrollably) or excessive overeating, followed by purging ...
or getting rid of extra calories usually through fasting, laxative use, or self-induced vomiting.
Those with bulimia may harshly judge their bodies and critique their flaws, but our team of therapists, dietitians, and staff are dedicated to fostering a loving and compassionate approach to each individual and their unique treatment plan.
Come home to yourself
Bulimia disrupts more than one’s eating and physical health; it can cast a large shadow over every aspect of a person’s life. ...
Read more Read less
You don’t have to be trapped in the restriction-binge-purge-shame cycle any longer. We can help you take your life back. Call us today.
Symptoms of Bulimia
Alsana is here to lead you towards a healthier and happier lifestyle no matter what you’re going through.
- Preoccupied with body image or weight loss
- Constant fear of gaining weight
- Repeatedly consuming large quantities of food in one sitting
- Uncontrollable eating habits
- Excessive exercising
- Severe tooth decay and gum disease due to frequent periods of forced vomiting
- Abdominal pain or digestive issues
- Low self-esteem or a negative body image
- Anxiety, depression, or other personality disorders
- Dieting or fasting after binge eating
- Fluctuations in weight