With an effective and compassionate treatment strategy for those with bulimia, Alsana provides a safe and supportive space for those seeking to overcome this eating disorder.
Bulimia is characterized by periods of binge-eating (eating large portions of food uncontrollably) or excessive overeating, followed by purging or getting rid of extra calories usually through fasting, laxative use, or self-induced vomiting.
Those with bulimia may harshly judge their bodies and critique their flaws, but our team of therapists, dietitians, and staff are dedicated to fostering a loving and compassionate approach to each individual and their unique treatment plan.
Is Bulimia taking control?
If you or loved one is living with bulimia there is hope for healing.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU 24/7
SYMPTOMS OF BULIMIA
Alsana is here to lead you towards a healthier and happier lifestyle no matter what you’re going through.
- Preoccupied with body image or weight loss
- Constant fear of gaining weight
- Repeatedly consuming large quantities of food in one sitting
- Uncontrollable eating habits
- Excessive exercising
- Severe tooth decay and gum disease due to frequent periods of forced vomiting
- Abdominal pain or digestive issues
- Low self-esteem or a negative body image
- Anxiety, depression, or other personality disorders
- Dieting or fasting after binge eating
- Fluctuations in weight