A supportive, caring community with the knowledge, strength and experience to guide you to full recovery from your eating disorder.
Residential treatment is for clients who will benefit from the support and supervision of 24-hour care. Medical and nutritional monitoring, 24/7 nursing care, compassionate staff, and regular individual and group therapy are provided, along with at-home living accommodations located in one of our residential locations.
Find support to regain your balance
Asking for help is the first step toward recovery.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU 24/7
As part of our residential treatment program, clients receive:
- Three individual sessions with highly trained and experienced primary therapists
- Two weekly sessions with a primary dietitian
- A level system that allows for increasing autonomy as clients progress through their recovery
- 24/7 onsite nursing
- Weekend outings to support and grow new skills
- Ongoing family therapy
- A small therapeutic community, so peer support is intimate and effective, and therapeutic contact attentive and meaningful
- 1 – 2 weekly sessions with our staff psychiatrist or physician extender
- Individualized weekly treatment plan
- Staff supported meals, snacks, and post-meal processing
- Experiential family week