A supportive, caring community with the knowledge, strength and experience to guide you.
Residential treatment is for clients who require support and supervision 24 hours a day. Medical and nutritional monitoring, compassionate staff and regular individual and group therapy is provided, along with home-like living accommodations located in one of our residential locations.
Find support to regain your balance
Asking for help is the first step toward recovery.
RECOVERY STARTS HERE
As part of our residential treatment program, clients receive:
- Three individual sessions with well-trained and experienced primary therapists
- Two weekly sessions with the primary dietitian
- A Level System that allows for increasing autonomy as clients make progress
- 24-7 on-site nursing
- Weekend outings to support new skills
- On-going family therapy
- A small therapeutic community, so that peer support is intimate and effective, and therapeutic contact attentive and meaningful
- 1-2 weekly sessions with our staff psychiatrist or physician extender
- Individualized weekly treatment plan
- Staff supported meals and snacks and post-meal processing
- Experiential Family Week