Up to 12 hours of daily programming for clients who need support on their journey towards finding their independence.
Day treatment programs provide a supporting, caring community, and is appropriate for clients who are ready to meet their goals without overnight supervision. Alsana provides recovery-focused apartments for this level of care at an additional cost if needed.
Find support to regain your balance
Asking for help is the first step toward recovery.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU 24/7
As part of our day treatment program, clients receive:
- Housing in our recovery-focused apartments (at an additional cost)
- 1 – 2 weekly individual sessions with our psychiatrist or physician extender
- Up to 12 hours of programming per day (hours are specific to location)
- A level system that allows for increasing autonomy as clients progress through their recovery
- Nursing oversight
- Staff supported snacks as determined by your individualized meal plan
- Three individual sessions per week with a well-trained and experienced primary therapist (when following a seven day per week schedule, or two individual sessions per week for five programming days)
- 1 – 2 weekly individual sessions with our dietitian
- A small therapeutic community
- Individualized weekly treatment plan
- Up to three staff supported meals and post meal processing (specific to location)
- Family therapy and participation in our family week